Ethan is 3!! We had to postpone his cars and trucks party that was supposed to happen on Saturday because mommy got sick (so sad!) but we still managed to have a pretty fun time as a family tonight eating chicken nuggets and chocolate milk with his stuffed animals and opening presents and having cake. We're going to try again next Saturday to invite his friends over to play with cars and trucks. :)
The party animals...
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the hats have Mater on them from the movie Cars--they are hilarious. And even Jake got to wear one!
Ethan opening the awesome car mat rug from the Pond Fam!
Fun fun fun!
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


1 comments:
How fun! Tyler had a Cars theme birthday party, too! Hopefully you're feeling better and got to have his friends over! Can you believe our boys are 3 already?
Post a Comment