People have been asking me how big Jake is compared with Ethan at his age (This is a major topic of conversation when you have a baby who weighs 10 pounds 10 oz at birth). Well, here it is--Same shirt, on both boys:
Ethan at 16 months
Jake at 5 months.
Yep, he is a big, meaty, adorable, kissable, huggable, lovable unbelievable baby.
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


7 comments:
I think Jake is the cutest little guy. Having two babies to love is so much more fun!!
He is just adorable- I love his smile! Both your boys are just precious. :)
We love chunky babies. He is adorable.
Wow! Pretty soon Ethan is going to be wearing Jake's hand-me-downs! Ha ha -- I love it.
That is pretty incredible! He's one healthy boy. We like 'em home-grown! :)
Holy cow! That's a big difference! I love the comment that Ethan will wear Jake's hand-me-downs--hilarious! Still stinkin cute--I love it!
Wow! He's a chunky hunk! At least Ava will have someone to date when they get older. She's no lightweight herself.
Post a Comment