Monday, April 28, 2008

Look alike contest...

Say hi to Tim Russert, from meet the press:






Now say hi to what I bet Tim Russert looked like as a baby:




Think we could win any money for this one?!

4 comments:

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I love it! That is too funny!

Maegan said...

I think you should totally submit it via email. The resemblence is uncanny. I think he would probably crack up!

Melissa said...

Emily~

I was looking around on the internet and found your blog. Hope you don't mind. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I think of you guys often. Where are you guys now? I hope things are going okay for you. My blog is melissawebsterpics.blogspot.com and I don't mind if you take a look. Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how old Ethan is and how big Jake is. Hope things are going well with you and Kyle. I listen to the CD that your brother and you made every once in awhile as well. (Thanks for letting me buy it.) Keep in touch! Melissa W.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! You have got to send this to him...(I love your sense of humor...)