Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some Diversion...


Well, I've seen some pretty interesting things since I came to earth a few months ago. But one of the strangest so far, is what mommy and daddy call "bowling."





You take this big round thing and chuck it down a long hallway with bottles at the other end and you knock them down and then cheer.


Then you wait for your big round thing to come back to you and do it again.



Mom said maybe next time I would get to try, but I was content to just watch and be my cute little self. I was proud of my big brother for doing such a great job on his first time.

I was glad we went because everyone laughed and had fun. That was really good because mom and dad have been a little stressed out since Dad has been SOOOOO busy studing for boards. It was fun to all be together.


The end.
By Jacob Ricks

1 comments:

staci baker said...

That was cute! Glad you could get out and do that in the midst of the stress. I understand and remember all too well last year while we were doing the boards thing. He'll do great (if not already taken them)! Hopefully we can still meet up before I take off for SL. I'll let you know if I come up to Rexburg.