Well, this is the new excitement at our house.
We started out with a jeep (from the dumpster) that had no battery that we could pretend with in the backyard and push around for walks when mom and dad had LOTS of energy.
We have now graduated to a real power wheels Chevy Silverado that actually drives. (Thank you to Kyle's classmate at school who has older boys who don't use hers anymore!!!!!)
It feels like Christmas! Ethan ABSOLUTELY love it.
Ethan can switch the gear to make it go forward or in reverse and he understands how to steer even in reverse to go where he wants to go. I better watch out or he'll be asking to drive MY car in a few months...
But for now he's in heaven!!
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


7 comments:
Wow! I love the second picture where his face is SO determined. He really looks like he's good at that!
That looks so fun! His face is so serious! It makes me smile. What a funny kid!
Dear Ethan,
I love your new car. I love you and your brother. I am wearing a purple shirt today. And "nuffin'" else.
:) Breanna
(This is what she wanted me to write when I asked her if she wanted to write a note to Ethan :)
Ethan - you're a stud!! I didn't know that you had a blog - it's so funny that all of us Indy people keep in touch through blogs when we just live around the corner. Well kinda keep in touch. It's so much better to do it in person when we have the time huh? Take care!!
Who knows -- he might actually be better at driving your car than you are. JUST KIDDING! (Mostly.) That's one talented kid. I was at least 18 before was completely comfortable with how to steer in reverse. OK, fine, I still get a little confused by it sometimes ...
I love the intense look of conversation on his face, while Jake ... Jake's just happy to be there. :) Cutest boys ever.
So fun! He's such a focused driver. ;) The pictures make me laugh. It just looks like little boy heaven. Even Jake looks like he's having a good time. Tyler would love to drive his brother around in a sweet ride like that!
That is such a look of concentration! What glamorous fun!
Post a Comment