This is the boys being sneaky and hiding under the table to eat food. My favorite part was that they weren't sneaking cookies, they were eating carrots with ranch dressing. I decided not to intervene and let them eat as many as they wanted. :)
We had a quiet "National I Love You Day" this year, in honor of Lindsay's birthday...
I haven't been able to visit the cemetery on that day for about 6 years, so that was really neat.
We took her some sunflowers and read "The Sneetches" with the boys on her bench. :)
At school Ethan learned all about the pilgrims and the indians and the first thanksgiving.This was at about 6:30 pm one night. I guess they were both just tuckered out.
So there you have it. A few snapshots of life at our house!
The end.
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment