At the beginning of the summer Jake was figuring out how to ride a little trike.
Yay! Look at him go!
And here's Ethan zooming around on the scooter:
Just a few weeks ago, we decided Jake was ready to upgrade--so we put training wheels on Ethan's bike...
and Ethan got a new one!
He was pretty excited to finally have a kickstand. :)
Then we went for a ride on the canal with Ethan on his new bike and Jake on this fancy contraption, called a "tag-along." So so so so fun! And no more of this 90+ degrees stuff--it was like 65 that day. Yeah, buddy.
That ride was one of those moments where you just think: "This is as good as it gets." The weather was perfect, the boys were happy and adorable, we were together as a family, and I even felt good! I've bottled it up in my heart and I will pull it out and savor it it my mind when life seems not so charmed. :) Thomas S. Monson once said, "“God gave us memories, that we might have June roses in the December of our lives.” That day will forever be one of my June roses.
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


2 comments:
I love those "perfect" moments. :) Glad you got one.
Gotta get me one of those ride-alongs. Also gotta somehow get Bekah out of her training wheels. Tried it this summer and finally put them back on after an entire summer of trying. Guess everyone learns at different times, huh? So glad your boys are loving this!
Post a Comment