I am grateful for Jake. He makes me laugh every day. And he is so cheerful and willing to help with whatever needs to be done.
We have been experimenting with what to call this baby before she is born (the "womb name") and I thought I would try out "little lady" this week. I said something about her and Jake said, "Yeah, and you're the big lady!"
I laughed so hard.
When he's older I'll teach him not to talk to pregnant women like that. :) But I thought it was hilarious.
I'm also thankful for the spirit I feel when we sing Christmas carols by the tree. Best. Feeling. Ever.
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


1 comments:
Haha! Jake's comment is hilarious and reminds me of something Hannah said yesterday: I asked her to pick up some of my pants that had been drying over the back a chair that had fallen on the floor. She picked them up and said, "These pants are huge! Why are they so humongous, Mom?" I said, "So they can fit my body." But then she said, "Dad's pants are even huger because he's 30!" And I said, "Yep!" :)
Post a Comment