How much fun can you pack into 4 weeks? (that includes 5 full days of driving?)
Well, here's what we did:
We visited my Grammy in Denver and caught up with lots of old friends. Wish we had more pictures of all that, but here's one--of my awesome friend Karen:
Then we drove a little further west to Vail (one of the most gorgeous places on earth!) and had a little Pond family reunion at the condo!
The playground just down the street nestled into the mountains. We love Colorado!
We got to ride the Gondola up the ski slope and we packed a picnic to eat with an incredible view.
We went on a picturesque family rollerblading/biking excursion,

Played hard,

Worked a little,

And had fun with Aunt Allie and Uncle Zach!


We also got to hike "Hanging Lake," which Kyle and I did on our honeymoon. It was fun, 6 years later, to enjoy it with our boys!

The trail started here...
And then we hiked along this...
until we made it to this!!
(no, these are not postcards. We actually took these pictures)
(no, these are not postcards. We actually took these pictures)
And here's the fun we had along the way...
Balancing across a log...
We rock!!
We stopped to rest a few times...
I wish I could remember what I made this face about. Apparently I was either worried or disgusted about something...
Here's the whole Pond Fam!
Kyle is crazy.
It doesn't get much more gorgeous than this, does it?

Okay, so that's the Vail piece. Stay tuned for Utah and Idaho...


2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures, Em! Oh CO, sweet CO.
hey that's me :) I always say I'm going to hike Hanging Lake, but somehow every summer it gets away from me. Wish I had done it this summer! I also really love the pics of your boys on Lindsay's bench. It just says so much with one picture.
Post a Comment