This is a silly slide show I made for my brother on his birthday in October. I decided to post it here because these pictures are irresistible!
Hey, Uncle Zach!! Happy Birthday!I got you a super cool leaf for you. See?
And I think it's time for your surprise...
Oh great. What is Ethan up to this time?!...
I will now lead us all in singing "Happy Birthday" to Uncle Zach.
Um, I don't think I wanna do this guys....
Jake--"We sing together play together, all happily." That's what the song says. So, it's time to sing together, and you need to be happy about it.
Alright, everyone! Rrrrround tones! Long vowels!! Here we go!
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Uncle Zach... Happy Birthday to you!
Alright. I guess that wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of fun.
Okay Jake, I'm buying you some time... Hurry, eat your candy before mom knows... Are you done? Okay, look at mom and smile!
We love you Uncle Zach!!
Alright, later everyone. I gotta go visit some hobbits.
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment