The day before graduation, Kyle squeezed in a little appointment to see the boys up in the pediatric clinic at the dental school. How fun!!
We all went in together to the place Daddy has spent the last 4 years of his life...
...and got to wait in the waiting room...
...and then get worked on!
These little sunglasses cracked me up.
And of course there were little prizes that were almost as cool as having your daddy be the dentist. :)
Kyle showed us where his locker had been...
And look what we found inside!!
No more classes, no more tests, and no more patients at the dental school. I can't believe it's over! Good work, Kyle!!!
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


2 comments:
Fun!! Were they at all surprised at Kyle's dentists "get-up," with the gown and funky glasses and all??!
congrats to kyle! :)
Post a Comment