Dear God,
I'm sorry for all the times I've tried to boss around your other children or get mad at them for messing with my stuff. I know I've learned a lot since I was 3, but I still manage to find my own adult ways of being selfish, don't I?
Thank you for giving me 2 very cute and very crazy little boys so I can learn how to do better at saying kind words, sharing, and making good choices.
I told Ethan today: "Even if Jake does something he's not supposed to, you still need to use kind words and be gentle. I will take care of Jake--you take care of YOU and how you respond to him. I will help you fix your train that Jake messed up, so you don't need to get mad at Jake. He didn't mean to." And then I thought about you and all the times you've tried to teach your children that same thing. I think I'm still learning it, but it's all becoming a lot more clear to me as I see the world through parent eyes. Thanks for being patient with me and for loving me whether I get what you're trying to teach me or not. :)
I don't know how you handle having billions of children. I am overwhelmed with my two. If you've got any more great ideas or suggestions, I'm always open to them...
Love Em
everything I ever needed to know about masks I learned in a pandemic.
-
Hi! Long time no see! How are you? I really like what you’ve done with your
hair. In the midst of this crazy bananas, I’ve been making masks and
sharing th...
6 years ago


3 comments:
:) hugs to you! i've had more of those days than i can count!
To Ethan-
I miss you. I like seeing your picture on the computer. "Efan is far, far, away- we should go to our different house, send him a quick card, and come back to this house."
Love,
Breanna
I couldn't say it any better myself.
Post a Comment